- Victor Trumper Grandstand
- Sydney Cricket and Sports Ground Trust
- Sydney Cricket Ground Moore Park
- Cox Robertson Marks (Joint Venture)
- Project description
This project involved the construction and fitout of a New Hill Grandstand to replace the old Yabbas Hill Area and Doug Walters Stand. It followed several successful projects we completed at the Sydney Cricket Ground and the Sydney Football Stadium. The new grandstand comprises four floors with a structural steel and precast seating arrangement for the main stand on top of the new concrete structure. The new stand will accommodate approximately 12,000 patrons and provide first class private function facilities and corporate seating areas.
The project was complex and challenging, involving detailed coordination with the adjacent Fox Studios and other neighbours and working around the SCG's normal operations.
- MBA Excellence in Construction Award - Sporting Facilities ($50m & Over) 2009
Master Builders Association