- St Vincent's Research & Biotechnology Precinct
- St Vincent's Medical & Research Group
- Liverpool Street, Darlinghurst
- Daryl Jackson Robyn Dyke Pty Ltd
- Project description
This complex, services-intensive project incorporates state-of-the-art medical research facilities for St Vincent's Research, the Victor Chang Institute and the Garvan Institute.
The main features of the delivery of this highly successful GMP project were the high levels of consultation and cooperation demonstrated by both the client’s and our teams.
From the earliest pre-contract phases, we helped lead a close dialogue to find the best means of completing the design and detailing for construction and incorporating many changes required within the contract price and time.
Our team’s highly cooperative and consultive approach to this project achieved the best possible outcomes for the client.
- MBA Excellence In Construction Award - Health Buildings 2008
Master Builders Association