- GWS Giants Training and Administration Facility
- Australian Football League (AFL)
- 1 Olympic Boulevard, Sydney Olympic Park
- Contract Type
- Design and Construct, Lump Sum
- Populous Architects
- Project description
Construction of a new training and administration facility for the Greater Western Sydney Giants at Sydney Olympic Park. Works included the refurbishment of an existing building and the construction of a new office building and 8 metre high gymnasium.
The player facilities include an internal kicking area, ice baths, medical facilities as well as lounge, kitchen and dining areas.
- MBA Excellence In Construction Award- Sporting Facilities Up to $10.0m 2014
Master Builders Association