1935: A W Edwards joined the Master Builders Association of NSW (A W Edwards is the longest serving MBA member in NSW.)
The business grew in a controlled and profitable manner throughout the 1920s and 1930s, undertaking a wide range of commercial and residential projects. A W Edwards undertook several defence projects leading up to and during the Second World War.
Key Projects Included:
- "Moidart" Bowral (1934)
- Cricket Pavilion, Newington College, Stanmore (1935)
- Government House Lodge, Sydney (1936)
- St. Vincent’s Private Hospital, Darlinghurst (1934 and 1939)
- Grazcos House, Young St, Sydney (1937)